martes, 16 de agosto de 2022

Elizavecca Black Head Solution 3 Step Review

 


Hi again, everybody! Here I am with another review of a korean skincare product that has surprised me A LOT.
I have been trying several nose strips to remove blackheads and these from Elizavecca have become my favorites.

What is it?

This is the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Black Head Solution 3 Step Nose Packa kit that removes blackheads and whiteheads while pampering and nourishing the skin.
Each step is performed by a different nose patch for a thorough, targeted treatment.

How does it work?

I used Step 1 after washing my face and waited for 10-15 minutes. This first strip helps to open the pores. Then I wet my nose with water and used Step 2 on my nose and waited 10-15 minutes. Lastly, I used Step 3 and waited again 10-15 minutes, this one is for tightening and minimizing the pores.

1 Step 





2 Step




3 Step







My Final Thoughts

This kit is wonderful, the first strip is very soft and has a very pleasant aroma. I was afraid of step 2 because removing the strip usually hurts but it didn't hurt as much as I thought. The last step is my favorite, I like the gel strip, it calms your skin and leaves the area very hydrated and soft.

I think it's a high-quality kit, the strips are well protected and those blackheads and whiteheads were really gone. Will I Buy It Again? Absolutely yes! 

You can find this product HERE!

See you soon :)




Hola a todos de nuevo! Aquí estoy con otra review de un producto de kbeauty que me ha sorprendido MUCHO.

Llevo probando varios parches de la nariz para quitar las espinillas y puntos negros y estos de Elizavecca se han convertido en mis favoritos.


¿Qué es?

Esto es Elizavecca Milky Piggy Black Head Solution, un kit de 3 pasos que elimina los puntos negros y los puntos blancos mientras nutre la piel.

Cada paso se realiza con un parche diferente para un tratamiento completo y específico.


¿Como funciona?

Primero usé el Paso 1 después de lavarme la cara y esperé de 10 a 15 minutos. Esta primera tira ayuda a abrir los poros. Luego mojé mi nariz con agua y usé el Paso 2 en mi nariz y esperé otros 10-15 minutos. Por último, usé el Paso 3 y esperé nuevamente 10-15 minutos, este es para cerrar y minimizar los poros.


Mi Opinión final

De verdad son maravillosos, la primera tira es muy suave y tiene un aroma muy agradable. Tenía miedo del paso 2 porque al quitar la tira suele doler pero no dolió tanto como pensé. El último paso es mi favorito, me gusta que la tira sera un parche de gel, te calma mucho la piel y deja la zona muy hidratada.

Creo que es un kit de mucha calidad, las tiras vienen bien protegidas y sí me quitó todos los puntos negros y blancos de una sola vez. ¿Lo compraré de nuevo? ¡Absolutamente sí!

¡Puedes encontrar este producto AQUÍ!

Hasta pronto :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario